On 20 September 2019, we are opening the call for applications for the second round of the Acceleration Programme under the IndustryLab II Industrial Innovation Accelerator – implemented by DGA S.A. in partnership with companies recognised in Poland and worldwide: H. Cegielski-Poznań S.A. (HCP S.A.), Solaris Bus & Coach S.A., Rosomak S.A, H. Cegielski – Fabryka Pojazdów Szynowych Sp. z o.o., and supporting partner: Unimax Group. The call is an opportunity for startups and industrial innovators to take part in a 6-month acceleration programme, where each qualified entity will receive mentorship, substantive and financial support of up to PLN 250,000. We are waiting for applications until 21 October 2019.
An application can be sent by an existing startup or a person(s) planning to set up a company after a positive evaluation of the application, but before signing the participation agreement. The condition to participate in IndustryLab II is to have the status of a micro or small enterprise, operating as a capital company for no longer than 5 years, based in Poland, not affiliated with the Accelerator, i.e. DGA S.A. and the Programme Partners.
The Accelerator is interested in all projects that can contribute to the improvement of functioning and development of our Partners, in particular projects from the following industries: Smart City, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Bioeconomy. The submitted solutions must also fit into the thematic sections of the National Smart Specialisations. The detailed scope of our Partners’ needs is described at www.industrylab.pl (tab: “PARTNERS”).
Participation of micro and small entrepreneurs in INDUSTRYLAB is free of charge. The startup within the individual acceleration programme will receive:
- practical knowledge and skills – participants will take part in training and workshops on business development, finance and soliciting investors,
- advisory and mentoring support up to the amount of PLN 50,000 net – advisors and mentors will support participants in the pre-acceleration, acceleration and post-acceleration processes,
- non-refundable support in the form of cash to accelerate the process of creating a product or service and its commercialisation up to the amount of PLN 200,000 net,
- access to Partners’ infrastructure,
- promotion and networking – opportunity to implement home solutions in large companies,
- the opportunity to present yourself at Demoday in front of investors, media representatives and potential customers.
The call for applications is conducted via an electronic application form available on the Programme website: http://www.industrylab.pl/nabor.
Acceleration within the INDUSTRYLAB II project is a chance to develop a project, implement it in a large enterprise and commercialise its effects.
The “INDUSRTYLAB II Industrial Innovation Accelerator” project is implemented by DGA S.A. under the Smart Development 2014-2020 Operational Programme, Priority Axis II Support for the business environment and potential to conduct R&D&I activity, Measure 2.5 Acceleration programmes.
If you have any questions, please use the form on the website or contact directly the Project Office staff:
Phone: 505 820 079
Phone: 501 647 303
You are welcome to participate!