Basic information on processing of personal data
Please note that your personal data controller is the company
“Cegielski Fabryka Pojazdów Szynowych Sp. z o.o.”
Our registered seat is located in Poznan (61-485), 28 Czerwca 1956 No. 223/229. Contact us via: phone +48 61 307 8000, fax + 48 61 307 2888 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Officer
Contact our Personal Data Protection Officer via e-mail: email@example.com.
Purpose of personal data processing
Recruitment and employment of workers, trainees and apprentices. Granting social benefits,
- Interpersonal communication within the company,
- Cooperation with external entities related to designing and manufacturing rail vehicles,
- Participation in research and development projects financed from external sources (EU and state bodies),
- Advertising and sale of manufactured rail vehicles,
- Servicing of manufactured rail vehicles
- Monitoring the movement of persons within company’s premises. (for this purpose, the company uses a system of access passes and visual monitoring),
- Cooperation with external companies with whom the Data Controller has signed a contract for services, supplies, etc.,
- Outsourcing of employees provided for the Data Controller,
- Replying to messages sent using the contact form published on the website.
Podstawy prawne przetwarzania
Państwa dane osobowe przetwarzane są w oparciu o niniejsze podstawy prawne:
- Udzielona zgoda, kodeks pracy, umowy zawarte pomiędzy firmami, przepisy prawa krajowego i unijnego w ramach których dochodzi do przetwarzania danych osobowych.
- W szczególnych przypadkach (windykacja, monitorowanie ruchu na terenie zakładu) podstawą prawną jest uzasadniony interes administratora danych osobowych.
- Podanie informacji na swój temat jest dobrowolne. Konsekwencją ich niepodania jest jednak brak możliwości zawarcia z nami koniecznych umów oraz realizacji potrzeb wynikających z Kodeksu Pracy i innych aktów prawnych.
Legal grounds for data processing
Your personal data is processed pursuant to the following legal basis:
- Granted consent, the Labour Code, contracts concluded between the companies, the provisions of national and EU law that involve the processing of personal data.
- In special cases (debt collection, monitoring traffic within company’s premises) is the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the personal data controller.
- Providing personal information is voluntary. However, if you don’t provide us with your personal data, we will not be able to conclude the necessary agreements with you and meet the requirements of the Labour Code and other legal acts.
Recipients of data
The recipients of your personal data are:
- The competent bodies of public administration and local government.
- Companies providing services in the areas of personal data protection, protection of persons and property, IT services, software, training, finances, insurance, medical services, recreation, service facilities, excursions.
- Scientific and research institutions.
- Educational institutions.
- Certified audit bodies.
Your personal data is kept for the period necessary to achieve the objectives for which they were collected.
HR and OHS data is stored in accordance with current regulations.
Documents such as CVs are kept for a period of recruitment.
The data obtained when handling projects financed from external sources is kept as required by the provisions of these projects.
Other information is handled in accordance with the internal instructions for storing documents, defined pursuant to the guidelines of the State Archives, but no longer than it is necessary.
Rights related to data processing
Moreover, please be advised that you have the right to:
- Access, transfer, rectify and erase your personal data or restrict its processing as well as to object to and transfer the data (if possible).
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time (if this consent is the sole basis for data processing). Withdrawing your consent is as easy as granting it.
If you think that we have breached data protection regulations in terms of safety of personal data processing, you may submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, in Poland: Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (President of Personal Data Protection Office) ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
Information on profiling
Our company does not perform any personal data profiling. If during the processing of your personal data, another purpose of its use arises other than previously indicated, we are obliged to inform you on when and for what purpose we are going to use this data.
Your personal data is not processed outside the EEA.
Cookies are small pieces of IT data, stored on the end user’s devices, designed for using websites. In particular, cookies are text files containing the name of their source website, their storage period on a terminal device and a unique number.
The website does not automatically gather any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
Cookies are designed to use the content of the website. The operator uses these files in order to:
- enable login-in and maintaining user’s sessions on each subsequent page of the website,
- adapt the web page content to the user’s individual preferences; in particular the files recognize the user’s device to properly display the website,
- generate anonymous statistics excluding the possibility of identifying the user.
Cookies used by the website operator partners, including in particular the users of the website, are subject to their own privacy policies.
Taking care of the security of data provided to us, we have developed our internal procedures and recommendations to avoid disclosing data to unauthorized persons. We monitor the observance of these procedures and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legislation – the Act on Personal Data Protection, the Act on Electronic Services, as well as with all kinds of executive acts and Community legislation.
By default, software used to view web pages allows cookies to be placed on the user’s terminal equipment. These settings may be changed by the user to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser or to inform the user each time cookies are sent to his/her device.
Website users may make at any time change their settings for cookies. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (internet browser).
Examples of setting options in popular browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Internet Explorer: support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
- GoogleChrome: support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Safari: safari.helpmax.net/pl/oszczedzanie-czasu/blokowanie-zawartosci/
The operator of the Website indicates that introducing changes in your browser may prevent the proper operation of websites.